Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Sabai Thai Spa: $179 for One 90-Minute Gentleman’s Getaway Package with Massages ($299 Value)
Buy now for only $179
Discount 40% Off
Gents kick muscle kinks to the curb with body-soothing anti-stress massage followed by relaxation-boosting scalp, hand, and foot treatments
About This Deal
The Groupon Deal
- One 90-minute gentleman’s Getaway package with an anti-stress massage, scalp massage, and hand-and-foot massage
- North Shore Readers Choice 2019 and 2020
- Top Choice Award 2019 and 2020
- ThreeBest Rated® Best Business of 2018, 2019, and 2020
- Best Luxury Day Spa in North America 2019
- Best Luxury Wellness Spa in North and Central America 2019
- The First Place Winner for A-List. Best Spa in Tri-City in 2019
- Top Three Spa In North Vancouver
- The Americas Awards 2017
- Yocale Community Choice Award 2016
- North Shore News Readers Choice 2018 Bronze
- A-List Best Spa in Tri-City in 2018
- Coal Harbor (Downtown Vancouver)
- West Vancouver
- Port Coquitlam
- North Vancouver
- New Westminster
- Langley – New Location Opening April, 23rd, 2022
- Merchant also offers the below services
- Perfect Balance Spa Package
- Pure Bliss Spa Package
- Calm-and-Glow Spa Package
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 675+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required before service. If you are ineligible, a refund will be provided. Not valid toward taxes or gratuity. Not valid with a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT). Limit 1 per person(s), may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
Sabai Thai Spa
Healing others has been a part of Neata Auttapong’s life since she was a child growing up in Thailand, where, as Fresh Vancouver noted, she began learning the art of Thai massage at the age of 12. Years of learning holistic practices from the top healers in Thailand eventually led Neata to Vancouver, and since arriving, she’s opened three Sabai Thai Spa locations. Perhaps the spa’s expansion can be chalked up to the waterfall of accolades it’s gained, including praise from The Express show on Shaw TV and from _Coco Magazine_in Japan.
At each location, staff members reach for Éminence Organic Skin Care products during nine types of facials, and they send clients home with organic products from Dannyco and SpaRitual. Sabai’s menus are also packed with 14 types of massages, which clients can enhance with aromatic scents, exfoliating body wraps, and a refreshing mani-pedi that leaves digits cleaner than Mr. Clean’s morning kids show after the censors get through with it.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!