Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Happy Lamb Hot Pot Coquitlam: $53 for Happy Lamb Deluxe Combo for Two or $106 for Four (Up to 20% Off).
Buy now from only $53
Discount 20% Off
During communal meals, diners dunk meat and veggies into a pot of boiling broth, creating cooked bites and a flavorful soup
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Mongolian
- Valid any day the establishment is open
- Valid for dine-in
- See the menus here, here, and here.
Happy Lamb Deluxe Combo includes:
- Soup base: Choice of Original, Spicy, Half and Half, Or Vegetarian
- Starter: Szechuan Style Kimchi
- Hot Pot Items:
- Premium Lamb Shoulder (15 Slices)
- Marbled Beef (15 Slices)
- Tender Chicken Filet
- White Prawn
- Cod Fish Filet
- Pork And Shrimp Dumplings
- Assorted Meatball Platter
- Fish Tofu
- Leafy Vegetables
- Dessert: Lychee Goji Berry Pudding
- Not valid toward taxes or gratuity.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Appointment required.
- Not valid on 12/24 – 12/26.
- Only valid for the Happy Lamb Deluxe combo listed, no substitutes. Valid only at Happy Lamb Coquitlam location.
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 1,000+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
Happy Lamb Hot Pot Coquitlam
1163 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam, BC V3B 8A6
Happy Lamb Hot Pot falls somewhere on the spectrum between fondue and Mongolian grill. Diners pluck rolled cuts of meat and aromatic vegetables in their chopsticks and dunk them into a communal pot of boiling broth. The broth’s 36 spices and ingredients infuse the steeped foods, turning the mixture into a custom-made soup that diners can share at the table or hoard for their Soups of the World collection. Non-submersible sides round out the feasts and include dumplings, pancakes, and beef pies.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!