Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: The Bar Method: $45 for 5, $69 for 10 or $119 for 20 Bar Method Classes (Up to 74% Off)
Buy now from only $45
Discount 69% Off
Classes are organized in an interval training fashion with focus on isometric exercises designed to strengthen and sculpt your muscles
About This Deal
- Every Bar Method class starts with a warm-up, upper-body exercises and push-ups, followed by a sequence of leg and seat work at the barre and core exercises on the floor. The method predominantly uses your own body weight for resistance along with a few basic props – free weights, mats and a ball. Valid at Yaletown and West Vancouver locations
- Once voucher is redeemed, 5 and 10-class package expires 45 days from activation, and 20-class option expires 60 days from activation.
- In studio: Join a certified Bar Method instructor in studio for a safe, socially distanced class. Click here to see the Safety Policies
- View the online class schedule at Yaletown location
- View the class schedule at West Vancouver location
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 1,000+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Registration required. Valid only at listed locations. Once voucher is redeemed, 5-class package and 10-class package expires 45 days from activation, and 20-class option expires 60 days from activation. Limit 1 per person(s), may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The Bar Method
837 Beatty Street Suite 201, Vancouver, BC V6B 2M6
The Bar Method’s signature technique to reshape the entire body. Precise isometric exercises keep students working “in the muscle,” followed by active and passive stretching to lengthen and elongate the area just worked. The result is a graceful, strong dancer-like body, including sculpted arms, flat abs, a lifted seat, and elongated thighs, as well as improved posture and body alignment. The fast pace of the class spikes the heart rate at different intervals to burn calories not just in the classroom, but long after. Students see remarkable results within just a few weeks.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!