Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Squamish Watersports: $135 for Four-Hour Kiteboarding Course for One or $249 for Two from May 1 to September 15 (Up to 50% Off)
Buy now for only $135
Discount 46% Off
Enthusiasts of water sports can experience kiteboarding for the first time with this introductory lesson
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Two-part group class
- Video introduction with theoretical knowledge and safety briefing
- Three-hour of practice with experienced instructors
- Practice takes place in Howe Sound
- Length of the whole lesson: four hours
- Wetsuit rental is not included in the kiteboarding deal; can be purchased for $40 upon arrival; a minimum 5mm or thicker full suit and booties required.
- Age restrictions: Valid for ages 16-65
- Weight restrictions: 95lbs weight minimum, 280lbs weight maximum.
- Bookings must be completed online at least 3 days prior to their requested date. Bookings will not be done over the phone, only online through our booking system: https://www.squamishwatersportsbookings.com/
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 250+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Promotional value expires Sep 16, 2021. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward taxes, gratuity or delivery fees. Reservation required. Voucher is valid for use from May 1st to September 15th, 2021. Valid for ages 14-65, 95lbs weight minimum, 280lbs weight maximum. Wetsuit rental is not included in the kiteboarding deal; can be purchased for $40 upon arrival; minimum 5mm or thicker full suit & booties is required. Pickup location subject to change. Not valid for non-instruction kiteboard rental. Bookings must be completed online at least 3 days prior to their requested date. Bookings will not be done over the phone, only online through our booking system: https://www.squamishwatersportsbookings.com/ Limit 3 per person(s), may buy 3 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
37813 Second Ave, Squamish, BC V8B 0B7
Squamish Watersports certified instructors teach students by imparting water-kiting techniques in both private and group lessons, helping beginners and more advanced students alike. After teaching beginning lessons in introductory classes, the instructors move onto more advanced moves such as steering, flight control, riding skills, and launching and landing methods. They supply all rentals and equipment for the classes and lessons, which run seven days a week depending on the weather and the amount of reindeer air traffic. Aside from their flagship kiteboarding packages, the outdoorsy folks also offer other services such as kayak rentals, SUP tours, jetski, boat rentals, boat tours , shuttles and wakeboarding.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!