Voila Lash Lounge: $1,800 for Eyelash Extension Beauty Business Training Course ($2,400 Value)
Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Voila Lash Lounge: $1,800 for Eyelash Extension Beauty Business Training Course ($2,400 Value)
Buy now from only $1,800
Discount 25% Off
During the course, students can learn how to apply eyelash extensions properly and safely, and how to run a successful lash business
About This Deal
- What’s included in the Eyelash Extension Beauty Business Training Course:
- Classic eyelash extension training
- Volume eyelash extension training
- Infection control course
- Business / entrepreneur training
- Mentorship Workbook / Training Manual
- Basic tools and products
- Five days of hands-on training and mentorship for as long as the student needs it to pass the tests
- Discounts on supplies purchased through Voila Lash Lounge
- Two certifications upon course completion
- Apprentice training with Voila, placement in an affiliated salon, or tools to start one’s own business
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Voila Lash Lounge
20631 Fraser Highway Unit 10, Langley City, BC V3A 4G5
Voila has been an established beauty lounge since 2011. Starting with a specialization in eyelash extensions, their services have since grown to include microblading, scalp micropigmentation, waxing, massage and many other spa services. Also known as eyebrow embroidery, feathering or etching, microblading is a semi-permanent makeup procedure. It is a form of tattoo artistry where pigment is implanted under your skin with a manual handheld tool instead of a machine. The tech will draw hair-like strokes with the tool to mimic natural hairs in your brows. Even though it’s not as deep as the regular tattoo, it’s still a tattoo because pigment is implanted under the skin. Microblading is perfect for those who want to fully reconstruct, define, cover gaps, or fill-in over plucked brows! Achieve full, natural looking brows without the need for pencils, powders or brushes!
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!