Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Amor studio Inc: $59 for a Mani-Pedi Luxury Combo ($85 Value)
Buy now for only $59
Discount 30% Off
Nail techs pamper arms and legs with a scrub, mask, and massage, and outfit nails with a fresh coat of polish
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Mani-pedi luxury combo includes arm and leg scrub, masque, and massage.
- Length of treatment: 90 minutes
- Restrictions: Customers are asked to remove any nail polish at home prior to their studio visit.
#####Amor studio Inc’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Upon entering the facility all clients are asked to thoroughly wash their hands or use the available hand sanitizer.
- Face masks are required in the facility and the disposable ones are available on-site at $1 per one.
- 48-hour cancellation policy is still in place but if the customer displays any illness symptoms any possible fees in case of later cancelation are waived and the appointment is rescheduled.
- The reception area is closed and client are not allowed to wait inside the facility.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Amor studio Inc’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 3 month(s). Appointment required. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Amor studio Inc
207-126 East 15th Street, North Vancouver, BC V7L 2P9
Cuticles: Defending Your Digits
Cuticles form an occasionally contested border between skin and nail. Learn how nail technicians can safely get them into good condition with Groupon’s investigation.
No one pays much attention to cuticles until they start causing trouble. Either they grow thick enough to intrude on a uniform manicure or they tear and cause pain. But the clingy strips of skin at the bottom of each nail actually perform some important functions. First, cuticles act as protective barriers that help new keratin cells grow into long, healthy nails instead of short, creepy talons. Second, they help keep bacteria out of the nail bed, where it can cause painful infections.
Though some nail salons offer to trim your cuticles during a pedicure, the risk of infection—even with properly sanitized instruments—may outweigh any aesthetic benefit. After all, cuticles will grow back no matter what, so even a temporarily neater line at the base of the nail is unlikely to last for more than a few days. But nail technicians do have ways of fashioning smooth ovals or almond shapes without exposing the nail to dangerous intruders. First, they’ll avoid tearing the skin by making sure it’s as soft and supple as possible. An intensive moisturizer will help, as will a soak in warm water. Once the skin is well-conditioned, the tech will begin carefully, gently working with a cuticle stick, first pushing the cuticles back and then, with a tiny circular motion, buffing away any dead skin remnants and dried-on cupcake frosting still clinging to the nail.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!