Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Novo Pizzeria and Wine Bar: $92.29 for a Exclusive Five-Course Italian Meal for Two ($137 Value)
Buy now for only $92.29
Discount 32% Off
Enjoy a five-course italian feast for two that includes an antipasti platter with imported meat and your choice of pizza plus dessert
About This Deal
- Type of cusine: Italian
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open
- What’s included:
- Cicheto (small bite): burrata, oven-dried tomato, balsamic pearls, pistachio, mint
- Antipasti board: imported acorn-fed Iberico ham, Calabrian-cured sausage, Asiago cheese, Castelvetrano olives, house condiments, pane pugliese
- Pasta: butternut squash ravioli with brown butter and sage OR traditional Carbonara with house-made spaghetti with freshly cracked pepper
- Pizza: Any pizza from the menu
- Shared Homemade dessert: choice of tiramisu with Amarena cherries, Sicilian Cannoli with pistachios, or Nutella calzone with whipped cream and ground hazelnuts
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 1,000+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited 1-day only sale that will expire tonight at midnight (Sunday, December 13, 2020).
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Phone reservations required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Novo Pizzeria and Wine Bar
2118 Burrard Street , Vancouver, BC V6J 3H6, +16047362220
Owner of Novo Pizzeria and Wine Bar Carmine Paradiso is Italian through and through. Born in southern Italy, he spent his childhood in East Vancouver’s Italian-Canadian community. Carmine shares the cuisine of his youth at Novo with an extensive list of Italian wines, housemade pasta, and wood-fired pizza. Read on to learn more about a few of the standout menu items:
Appertivo: classic Italian apértif made with aperol, prosecco, and an amarena cherry
Antipasti: hearty Sicilian-style meatballs in a tomato sauce garnished with currants, pine nuts, shredded parmigiano-reggiano, and fresh mint
Insalate: golden beats, toasted hazelnuts, and crumbled lavender goat cheese tossed with artisan lettuce, then drizzled with white balsamic and honey vinaigrette
Pasta: pan-seared house italian sausage over a bed orecchiette semolina pasta with parmigiano-reggiano and fennel pollen
Pizza: traditional wood-fired neapolitan pizza piled high with mozzarella cheese, imported prosciutto, organic arugula, and shaved parmigiano-reggiano
Dessert: Authentic Sicilian Cannoli, with citrus infused ricotta di bufala and crushed pistachios
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!