Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Gyu King Teppanyaki: $108 for 11-Course Teppanyaki Meal for Two or $205 for Four (Up to 53% Off)
Buy now from only $108
Discount 51% Off
Chefs perform unforgettable ingredient acrobatics for an audience of diners, grilling an 11-course traditional Japanese meal
What You’ll Get
- Type of cuisine: Japanese
- 11-Course Teppanyaki Meal for Two includes:
- One whole Atlantic lobster to share
- Two seasonal-greens salads with smoked salmon
- Two lobster miso soups
- Two deluxe fried vegetables
- Two orders of beef fried rice
- Thinly-sliced ribeye usuyaki
- One AAA beef tenderloin to share
- One salmon steak to share
- Six prawns
- Two jumbo scallops
- Two gelatos
- 11-Course Teppanyaki Meal for Four includes:
- Two whole Atlantic lobsters to share
- Four seasonal-greens salads with smoked salmon
- Four lobster miso soups
- Four deluxe fried vegetables
- Four orders of beef fried rice
- Thinly sliced ribeye usuyaki
- Two AAA beef tenderloins to share
- Two salmon steaks to share
- Twelve prawns
- Four jumbo scallops
- Four gelatos
- Valid any time Monday–Thursday, and before 6:30 p.m. on Friday–Sunday
- Valid for dine-in only
- View the menu and prices
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 20, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid on Father’s Day. Limit 2 vouchers per group seated together. Phone reservation required; please mention who will be presenting the voucher. Valid for lunch and dinner. Valid Monday to Thursday anytime; Friday to Sunday before 6:30 p.m. Not valid on statutory holidays. All applicable taxes are not included. Taxes for the voucher portion will be based on $108 price point for the two-person option, and $205 for the four-person option. No substitutions allowed. A service charge of 15% will be added to your pre-tax bill plus other items ordered. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Gyu King Teppanyaki
219-755 Burrard St. Located on Alberni St accross from Tiffany
Vancouver, BC V6Z 1X6
Gyu King Teppanyaki’s seasoned chefs tap into a rich 200-year-old tradition with their stir-fry-slinging teppanyaki technique. Chefs sear, simmer, and slice main dishes on an expansive steel teppan grill that can seat up to 20 diners around its perimeter to watch shrimp execute backflips and chicken glide through a ballroom waltz at the hands of each talented chef.
Seafood, game, and vegetables cook one at a time at a leisurely pace while peppered with only basic seasonings such as soy sauce and vinegar, fostering a relaxed communal atmosphere among the audience of diners. Guests dine and enjoy the show ensconced in red walls, recessed lighting, and modern Japanese decor, free from the anti-open-flame regulations of traditional theatrical performances.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!