Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Smash Therapy: $59.99 for 45-Minute Couple’s Therapy Smash Room Experience (14% Off)
Buy now for only $59.99
Discount 14% Off
About This Deal
- The smash room is a place to try a unique type of therapy by destroying all types of items with bats and other tools.
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older to sign waiver. If younger, parent or guardian must sign waiver.
- Includes 25 bottles, 1 electronic item (keyboard, speaker, or something similar), 1 small item (ceramic mix, mouse, or something similar). Items provided are based on what’s in stock; items vary week to week, but will be of similar size.
- 45-minute use of the room
- Reservations required for Monday–Thursday only; for Friday–Sunday please refer to website for drop-in hours.
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 1,000+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Need to Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 18 or older to sign a waiver. If under 18 years old, must be supervised at all times by an adult (can be an employee) and the adult must sign a waiver. No open-toe shoes or high-heels. Recommend wearing long pants and shirts. Safety gear must be worn at all times in a smash area. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
140-6851 Elmbridge Way, Richmond, BC V7C 4N1
Smash Therapy invites guests to indulge their destructive impulses in a safe, controlled environment. The idea behind their smash room sessions is simple: visitors get to pick their choice of a melee weapon and completely obliterate a collection of common household objects, including bottles, ceramics, and computer monitors. During the session, protective gear shields participants from any stray splinters or shards. The whole experience is not only a great way to let off steam—it can also provide couples with a more intense alternative to relationship counseling sessions, or serve as a team-building activity for coworkers. When they get tired of causing mayhem in the smash room, guests can opt for a game of indoor bubble soccer or mahjong.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!