Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Beijing Tong Ren Tang: $59 for One 60-Minute Full Body Massage ($100 Value)
Buy now for only $59
Discount 41% Off
What You’ll Get
Choose from Three Full Body Massage Options:
- Tui Na: A Treatment to address specific patterns of disharmony. An acupressure technique is applied to directly affect the flow of qi at different acupressure points of the body, thus facilitating the healing process. It removes the blockages and keeps the energy moving through the meridians as well as the muscles.
- Traditional Thai Massage: Specific deep tissue bodywork and trigger point release for chronic pain relief, especially great for athletes and trouble areas. This healing art is deeply therapeutic on all levels. Each session combines a meditative flow of rhythmic pressure, acupressure release, gentle harmonic movement and restorative yoga postures.
- Therapeutic massage combo: A combination of a 30-minute therapeutic massage and 30 minutes of Gua sha/cupping therapy. Applies traditional Chinese medicine theory and uses acupressure techniques to effectively alleviate and reduce the following pain symptoms:
- Neck muscle stiffness and pain
- Upper limb weakness and finger numbness
- Shoulder pain (frozen shoulders)
- Upper and lower back and upper leg pain from muscle strain or soft tissue damage
- Leg pain caused by sciatic nerve and gluteal nerve damage
- Chronic insomnia
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 400+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required. Limit 1 redemption per customer. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Beijing Tong Ren Tang
1277 Marine Drive #103, North Vancouver, BC V7P 1T3
Beijing Tong Ren Tang is open 7 days a week, Weekdays 10:00am-6:00pm & Weekends 9:30am-5:30pm. Our professionals are committed to providing the best traditional Chinese medicinal services in North Vancouver. (Call: 604-770-3400. Appointment required.)
• Acupuncture: Thin needles are inserted along the body’s meridian pathways, targeting specific points that relate to the patient’s symptoms, and in turn balancing their energy— otherwise known as Qi.
• Cupping Therapy: Special cups are placed on the skin, creating a vacuum that sucks up the tissue. This can alleviate stress, as well as inflammation, and may be comparable to a deep-tissue massage.
• Gua Sha: During this treatment, practitioners use a special tool to scrape the skin. The goal is to achieve a light bruising, which could stimulate blood flow, and in turn, healing.
• Massage: Customer can choose treatments form Tui Na, Therapeutic Swedish, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Circulatory blend, and Traditional Thai Massage.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!