Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Beijing Tong Ren Tang: $55 for One or $159 for Three 60-Minute Full Body Massages (Up to 47% Off)
Buy now from only $55
Discount 45% Off
What You’ll Get
Choose from Four Full Body Massage Options:
1. Tui Na: A Treatment to address specific patterns of disharmony. An acupressure technique is applied to directly affect the flow of qi at different acupressure points of the body, thus facilitating the healing process. It removes the blockages and keeps the energy moving through the meridians as well as the muscles.
2.Therapeutic Swedish: Relax and renew. Increased circulation releases tension, toxins, enhancing muscle function and calming nervous system for a balanced serene treatment.
3.Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Circulatory blend: Island inspired, Hawaiian rhythmic movement allows for gentle but deep treatment, intense to increase circulation and restore your energy flow.
4.Traditional Thai Massage: Specific deep tissue bodywork and trigger point release for chronic pain relief, especially great for athletes and trouble areas. This healing art is deeply therapeutic on all levels. Each session combines a meditative flow of rhythmic pressure, acupressure release, gentle harmonic movement and restorative yoga postures.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients from the past 6 months. Appointment required. Merchant standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Beijing Tong Ren Tang
1277 Marine Drive #103, North Vancouver, BC V7P 1T3
Beijing Tong Ren Tang is open 7 days a week, Weekdays 10:00am-6:00pm & Weekends 9:30am-5:30pm. Our professionals are committed to providing the best traditional Chinese medicinal services in North Vancouver. (Call: 604-770-3400. Appointment required.)
• Acupuncture: Thin needles are inserted along the body’s meridian pathways, targeting specific points that relate to the patient’s symptoms, and in turn balancing their energy— otherwise known as Qi.
• Cupping Therapy: Special cups are placed on the skin, creating a vacuum that sucks up the tissue. This can alleviate stress, as well as inflammation, and may be comparable to a deep-tissue massage.
• Gua Sha: During this treatment, practitioners use a special tool to scrape the skin. The goal is to achieve a light bruising, which could stimulate blood flow, and in turn, healing.
• Massage: Customer can choose treatments form Tui Na, Therapeutic Swedish, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Circulatory blend, and Traditional Thai Massage.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!