Get WestJet Rewards Gold (highest tier) if you have top-tier status in another airline OR a travel rewards program.
Here’s how to take part:
- Send in proof of top tier status in another airline’s frequent flyer program, or travel rewards program, before September 23, 2016.
Be sure to include:
- Your first and last name
- Your 9-digit WestJet Rewards ID (provided to you upon joining WestJet Rewards). If you’re not already a member you can join now.
- A photo or scanned copy of your membership card in another airline’s frequent flyer program or travel rewards program showing your name, top-tier status and valid dates.
- Take at least one WestJet flight between now and October 31, 2016 and you’ll be on your way to enjoying Gold flight benefits through December 2017.
Get Gold and enjoy these flight benefits:
- Two free checked bags
- Ten airport lounge passes
- No fee for same-day flight changes requested at check-in
- Advance boarding
- Priority screening (at select airports)
- Four advance seat selection vouchers
It’ll take WestJet around 10 business days to get back to you to see if you’re approved or not. Read RedFlagDeals to see what airline or travel rewards program was approved and for more info. I applied and am waiting to here back. It’s a good deal if you qualify because the ten airport lounge passes alone are valued at $250.
Click here to visit WestJet’s website for more details.
Click here to read my Travel Hacking post and learn how you can easily get 25,000 FREE Aeroplan Miles, enough points for a free flight to anywhere in North America!