TeamBuy Vancouver Hot Daily Deal of the Day: City Passports: $13 for a Vancouver Attraction Passport (54% Off)
Buy now for only $
Discount 54% Off
There’s so much to see and do in a major metropolis like Vancouver, it pays to have a little bit of direction! The next time you head out for a day of activities, make sure to enjoy all the perks of today’s TeamBuy deal: $13 for a Vancouver Attraction Passport presented by City Passports.
- This 160 page guidebook includes an overview on the history & culture of Vancouver, with feature stories on Stanley Park a Calendar of Events, and an overview of the best attractions and museums to visit.
- Also includes some of the finest restaurants in town, so you can complete the experience with a delicious meal.
- Go ahead and “Learn, Explore and Save” ™ with your City Passport.
- Perfect for new visitors, or residents who want to explore more of what their city has to offer.
- A lovely way to plan a fun summer day with some friends, family members or a date.
- Savings of up to $1000, so you can keep the fun going as long as you want!
This is a limited 1-week only sale that will expire at midnight on Thursday, August 28, 2014.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
Includes a Vancouver City Passport Discount Guidebook.
Max 2 per person. Unlimited as gifts.
Voucher can be redeemed at the following pick-up locations:
Vancouver Lookout, 555 West Hastings St. (9am-9pm).
ICE Currency Exchange, 1169 Robson St. (10am-8pm).
Ramada Hotel, 1221 Granville St. (24-hour front desk).
Visitor’s Choice, 2151 Ontario street (mon-fri 9am-5-pm).
Voucher must be redeemed at the pick-up locations before November 30, 2014.
City Passport guide book discounts and offers are valid until June 30, 2015.
Expiry Date: November 30th 2014
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!