Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Lionel Richie: All The Hits All Night Long Tour – $69 for One G-Pass at Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena (41% Off)
Buy now for only $
Discount 41% Off
The Groupon Deal
- $69 for one G-Pass to see Lionel Richie: All The Hits All Night Long Tour (up to $117.20 value)
- When: Thursday, May 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena
- Seating: section 111 or 112, rows 11–25
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
This is a limited 1-week only sale that will expire at midnight on Thursday, February 27, 2014.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
In a Nutshell
Legendary singer, songwriter, and entertainer treats generations of fans to the greatest hits of his solo and Commodores eras
The Fine Print
Expires May 29th, 2014. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena on 5/29. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation’s current ticket prices – price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For disability accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher – availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Lionel Richie: All The Hits All Night Long Tour
800 Griffiths Way
Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 6G1
- Number of albums sold over his career: over 100 million
- Other noteworthy recognitions: an Academy Award, two Grammy Awards, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Tuskegee: the title of his #1 Billboard 200 album, named for the city in Alabama where he grew up
- A few of the artists who performed duets with Lionel on Tuskegee: Jimmy Buffett, Tim McGraw, Willie Nelson, Kenny Rogers, Blake Shelton, and Shania Twain
- Fun fact: his remake of “Endless Love” with Shania Twain was nominated for a CMT Music Award in 2012, thirty years after the original duet with Diana Ross was nominated for an Academy Award
- What to expect during the concert: according to Lionel, the set “becomes a giant sing-along most nights.”
- More proof from Lionel of the show’s uniting power: “People always ask me, ‘What are you going to sing tonight, Lionel?’ And I always laugh and reply, ‘What are YOU going to sing tonight?'”
- Opening act certain to bring extra soul: CeeLo Green
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!