Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Optiks International: $20.50 for $175 Groupon Toward the Designer Two-for-One Prescription Glasses Offer
Buy now for only $20.50
Up to 5,000 frame options and custom-fit single vision or progressive lenses sweetened by a two-for-one glasses offer.
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Complete pair of prescription eyeglasses
- Free second pair
- Valid at all locations.
- Customers can peruse up to 5,000 frames that line each store, including options from designer brandssuch as Tiffany & Co., Boss, Kate Spade, and more.
- After choosing the frames, opticians fit single vision, progressive, digital and/or high index lenses.
- The second pair is available for different prescriptions, lenses, and frames, so it can easily be made for a family member or a friend.
- Subject to availability.
- Valid Prescription required. Optometrists available on site for most locations, must call ahead or book online for optometrist appointment. Valid in-store only. Voucher must be presented at the time of purchase. Not valid for non-prescription sunglasses. Licensing restrictions apply – Oakley, Ray Ban, and Maui Jim sunglass frames not included. Offer is valid at all Optiks International locations. See company website for details regarding Everyday 2 for 1 offer.
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 5,000+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 12 per person. May be repurchased every 365 days. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid for sale items. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
Blurry vision is not just an annoyance; it’s a health risk. So when the owners of Optiks International/Factory Optical saw a chance to vertically integrate their business model—and cut down time between an eye exam and obtaining glasses—they jumped on it. The optometrists inside their chain offer the convenience of one-stop lens shopping. Technicians can create custom-fitted standard, progressive, and googly-eye lenses. The labs constantly seek out the latest technologies to improve vision, including digital lenses that decrease peripheral distortion and custom cuttings that alter lenses to accommodate the tilt of chosen frames.
Each store stocks a supply of more than 4,000 frames, including options from designer brands such as Coach, Armani, Ray-Ban, and Oakley. Every store also offers a two-for-one deal for each pair of prescription glasses sold, allowing clients to give a pair of glasses to a family member or pair their purchase with prescription sunglasses to avoid darkening regular specs with a whiteboard marker when leaving the house.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!