Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Novo Pizzeria and Wine Bar: $115 for a Exclusive Five-Course Dinner for Two or $230 for Four (Up to 16% Off)
Buy now for only $115
Discount 16% Off
During the five-course dinner, patrons can enjoy Italian cuisine classics, such as house-made pasta, fresh salads, antipasti, and desserts
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Italian
- What’s included:
- House focaccia made fresh in a wood-burning pizza oven
- Cicchetti (small bites)
- Traditional Sicilian meatballs, Parmigiano Reggiano, tomato sugo
- Small antipasti- Italian salumi, house pickles, olives, and cheese
- Choice of fresh salad: pear and arugula, red beets, or Cesar made with house-made Bagna Cauda
- Choice of house-made pasta: traditional bolognese, sausage orecchiette, cascio e pepe fettuccine con fungi or spaghetti pomodoro
- Choice of traditional Neapolitan wood-burning oven pizza
- Shared homemade dessert: tiramisu with amarena cherries or chocolate sea salt budino
- Single or double espresso together with the dessert
- Valid on any day the establishment is open
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Reservations required, contact by phone at (604) 736–2220.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid with other offers or promotions. May be repurchased every 365 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 3 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
Novo Pizzeria and Wine Bar
2118 Burrard Street , Vancouver, BC V6J 3H6, +16047362220
Owner of Novo Pizzeria and Wine Bar Carmine Paradiso is Italian through and through. Born in southern Italy, he spent his childhood in East Vancouver’s Italian-Canadian community. Carmine shares the cuisine of his youth at Novo with an extensive list of Italian wines, housemade pasta, and wood-fired pizza. Read on to learn more about a few of the standout menu items:
Appertivo: classic Italian apértif made with aperol, prosecco, and an amarena cherry
Antipasti: hearty Sicilian-style meatballs in a tomato sauce garnished with currants, pine nuts, shredded parmigiano-reggiano, and fresh mint
Insalate: golden beats, toasted hazelnuts, and crumbled lavender goat cheese tossed with artisan lettuce, then drizzled with white balsamic and honey vinaigrette
Pasta: pan-seared house italian sausage over a bed orecchiette semolina pasta with parmigiano-reggiano and fennel pollen
Pizza: traditional wood-fired neapolitan pizza piled high with mozzarella cheese, imported prosciutto, organic arugula, and shaved parmigiano-reggiano
Dessert: Authentic Sicilian Cannoli, with citrus infused ricotta di bufala and crushed pistachios
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!