Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Coastal Climbing Centre: $20 for Route Climbing Day Pass and Full Gear Rental for One or $23.20 for Two (Up to 61% Off)
Buy now from only $20
Discount 33% Off
Modern facility featuring climbable ceiling offers lead climbing, top-rope climbing, and bouldering for all skill and ability levels
About This Deal
- Indoor climbing
- Includes a day pass and all required gear
Indoor Rock Climbing FAQs
- Is it safe? Yes. Rock climbing gyms typically require a safety course on proper belaying techniques, knots, and other fundamentals for top-rope courses and have designated “beginner” courses for first-timers. The facility also has auto belay’s which allow you to climb the walls with just a quick orientation on how to use them.
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I’m afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear. Bouldering focuses more on moving sideways than vertically, so climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.
- Reservation required.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
Coastal Climbing Centre
7728 128 Street Unit #202, Surrey, BC V3W 1L3
1. What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We offer a path to an active lifestyle through the education of climbing and the movement practice that supports it. We stand out from the competition because of our years of climbing experience (over 100 years on staff) and our dedication to the craft of climbing.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
A love and passion for climbing and movement.
3. What do you love most about your job?
I get to work in something that I love doing.
4. What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer?
The shared sense of accomplishment from them reaching their climbing goals.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!