Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Viore Laser Skincare MedSpa: $79 for One or $135 for Two IPL PhotoFacials with Microdermabrasion (Up to 74% Off)
Buy now from only $79
Discount 72% Off
IPL facials with microdermabrasion can help diminish sun damage, fine lines, acne scarring, and uneven pigmentation
About This Deal
- IPL PhotoFacial: After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 175+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Viore Laser Skincare MedSpa
2760 W. Broadway Unit 212, Vancouver, BC V6K 4M2
As its name indicates, Viore Laser Skincare MedSpa draws on lasers to address a variety of cosmetic issues. Read on to learn more about these aesthetic laser treatments and other offerings at the center.
Laser-hair removal treatments: the licensed professionals use a low-energy laser to target follicles, thereby reducing the growth of hair. With each additional treatment, more hair follicles are damaged until eventually the hair becomes completely absent in most cases.
IPL photofacials: after applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light. Sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities absorb the light, which in turn destroys the pigment-producing cells. The photofacial leaves complexions looking clearer, smoother, and more youthful.
Microneedling: This treatment is for wrinkle reduction and acne scars improvement. It exerts its effect by inducing collagen and elastin production after each treatment.
Radio-Frequency Microneedling Skin Tightening: This aesthetic technique uses radio-frequency energy to heat skin with the purpose of stimulating cutaneous collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid production to reduce the appearance of fine lines and skin laxity.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!