Chu Chu Classes: $40 for Intro to Fluid Pour Painting with BONUS Pendant for One or $75 for Two People (Up to37%￼ Off)
Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Chu Chu Classes: $40 for Intro to Fluid Pour Painting with BONUS Pendant for One or $75 for Two People (Up to37%￼ Off)
Buy now for only $40
Discount 33% Off
Participants can learn helpful tricks and techniques to create their own unique pour painting
About This Deal
- Learn different techniques of pour painting and let your inner creativity shine! Instructor will teach you the basics of colour theory, different fluid paint techniques and more!
- Many paint colours to choose from including metallics, all supplies available in class. Each person will create and take home a masterpiece that will be a unique combination of marbling, swirling and cell development.
- The class price does not include the price of materials. Additional $15 charge for materials to be paid in class (includes 11×14 canvas, paint supplies and drip tray)
- Paintings can be taken home same day but must be transported flat as they will not be fully dried by the end of class, drip trays are provided.
- BONUS free matching pendant from your painting
- See the upcoming class dates here. (weekday evening classes only)
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 375+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 18 or older. Registration required. Additional $15 charge for materials to be paid in class. Tax will be collected in class based on local tax code. View Chu Chu’s FAQs prior to purchase. 5 days cancellation notice required. Limit 1 per person(s), may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Chu Chu Classes
1630 Pandora Street, Vancouver, BC V5L 1L6
Serena Chu has a fine arts degree and a passion for all disciplines such as contemporary pottery, knitting and jewelry design. Her experience includes everything from website design, graphics, photography, woodworking, canning and much more! Everything she creates is meticulously handcrafted and is sold in her pottery studio in East Van or at various art markets in Vancouver.
In addition to selling her wares, she has a panache for teaching and enjoys sharing her tips and tricks in a variety of informative and fun classes. Students are encouraged to be creative and will learn the skills to enable them to produce them at home.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!