Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Chu Chu Classes: $40 for Pulled String Art Painting Class for One or $75 for Two (Up to 37% Off)
Buy now for only $40
Discount 33% Off
Students can express themselves creatively under the guidance of a professional artist
About This Deal
- Learn different techniques of pulled string art to create abstract flowers, organic shapes or feathers in this creative class! Instructor will teach how to prep canvas and demo different techniques to achieve amazing effects with ease!
- Many paint colours to choose from including metallics, all supplies available in class. Each person will create and take home a masterpiece that will be a unique combination of colours and design.
- The class price does not include the price of materials. Additional $15 charge for materials to be paid in class (includes 11×14 canvas, paint supplies and drip tray)
- Paintings must be taken home same day and must be transported flat as they will not be fully dry by the end of class, drip trays are provided
- See the upcoming class dates http://www.chuchu.ca/events-classes
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 48-hour cancellation notice required. Registration required. Additional $15 charge for materials to be paid in class. Tax will be collected in class based on local tax code. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Participants must be 18+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Chu Chu Classes
1630 Pandora Street, Vancouver, BC V5L 1L6
Serena Chu has a fine arts degree and a passion for all disciplines such as contemporary pottery, knitting and jewelry design. Her experience includes everything from website design, graphics, photography, woodworking, canning and much more! Everything she creates is meticulously handcrafted and is sold in her pottery studio in East Van or at various art markets in Vancouver.
In addition to selling her wares, she has a panache for teaching and enjoys sharing her tips and tricks in a variety of informative and fun classes. Students are encouraged to be creative and will learn the skills to enable them to produce them at home.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!