Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Urban’s Beauty Treat: $6.94 for One Eyebrow Threading & Shaping Sessions (Up to 42% Off)
Buy now for only $6.94
Discount 42% Off
Full-service salon specializes in perfectly shaping the eyebrows to match the natural contour of the face
About This Deal
- One Eyebrow Threading & Shaping Session
- Two Eyebrow Threading & Shaping Session
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 125+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited 1-day only sale that will expire tonight at midnight (Friday, October 23, 2020).
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Need to Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Urban’s Beauty Treat
7606 Royal Oak Avenue, Burnaby, BC V5J 4K3
Four Things a Brow Stylist Knows Best
There’s an art to creating flattering eyebrows. Here are some of the guidelines a stylist follows to get brows looking full and natural.
1. The eyebrow shape should follow the natural brow line. Be it straight, curved, or arched, your original brow shape will be the one that works best with your facial structure and any accessories you came packaged with. Of course, that doesn’t mean all hairs are where you want them. A brow stylist will often begin by getting rid of any hairs that fall below that line before they continue shaping.
2. Brows’ starting and ending points are set in bone. The inner edge of your eyebrows should start where the outside of your nose meets the brow bone. Plucking too far in makes brows appear too short, a common at-home mistake that can take weeks to remedy. To get a preview of where your brows should end, place the tip of a pencil at the outside of your nostril and angle it so that it touches the outer corner of the eye. Where the pencil touches the brow bone is where the outer brow edge should stop.
3. Your brow artist will look you straight in the eye. That’s in order to pinpoint the outer edge of your eye’s iris. The highest part of the arch should hit right above it, and everything beyond that point begins to taper off.
4. Plucking isn’t everything. After the shaping is done, it’s time for a different kind of artistry. To create a full, smooth look that eliminates any suspicion that your brows got in a fight with each other, the stylist may go back in to sharpen or soften angles or fill in thinner areas with a brow pencil or powder.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!