Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Silk Advanced Skin Care: $31.20 for Diamond Microdermabrasion Treatments. Two Options Available (Up to 80% Off)
Buy now from only $31.20
Discount 79% Off
Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
What You’ll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Gentler than the chemical ones and safe for all skin types, enzyme peels aim to speed up natural chemical reactions in the skin that renew the skin while exfoliating dead cells. They can be used to diminish scars, age spots, fine lines, and discoloration, and may also penetrate the skin to cleanse pores and improve skin tone and texture.
This is a limited 2-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Sunday, August 9, 2020.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Silk Advanced Skin Care
738 Marine Drive, North Vancouver, BC V7M 1H3
With more than 5 years of experience in the field of medical aesthetics, the professionals at Silk Advanced Skin Care aim to help all customers with their skincare needs. From facials to microdermabrasion, each treatment is designed to not only improve the appearance of the customer, but it is also rich in chemical reactions that have shown to be beneficial for the skin. With each visit comes an in-depth analysis and assessment of the client’s skin, so that they can be treated with the utmost care, using products that suit their skin type the best.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!