Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Image Optometry: $91 for Eye Exam, Contact Lenses, and Prescription Glasses (Up to $427.88 Value)
Buy now for only $91
Discount 78% Off
Optometrists examine peepers, fit lenses inside designer frames, and provide a six-month supply of contact lenses
What You’ll Get
- What’s included:
- Comprehensive eye exam
- Premium single-vision prescription eyeglass lenses (depending on prescription, up to a $149.98 value), valid for +3 to -3.00 sphere and/or astigmatism up to -2.00
- One pair of select designer frames (a $99.95 value)
- Six months of Silicon Hydrogel monthly contact lenses in ranges -0.25 to -5.5 (does not cover toric/astigmatism, bifocal/multifocal or daily lenses)
- FDA-approved HD2O silicone hydrogel contact lenses are monthly disposable contacts designed to be worn both day and night for up to 30 days, designed for those with active or busy lifestyles. The lenses are designed to allow up to 20 times more oxygen to flow to the eyes, reducing surface deposits and dryness for more comfort and visual acuity.
- Frame brands: Anne Klein, C.S. Optical, Calvin Klein, and more
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 1,000+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required for exams. In-store only. Frame value non-transferable to higher priced frames. Please present a printed voucher upon arrival. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Not valid for sale items. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Dr. Alan R. Boyco keeps his eye on the world of sports—both as a fan and as an optometrist. That’s because he’s examined eyes for pro hockey’s Vancouver Canucks and Giants, football’s BC Lions, soccer’s Vancouver Whitecaps FC, and baseball’s Vancouver Canadians—four sports where seeing the opponent is a perfectly legal way to gain an edge. He also worked as the event optometrist during the 2006 International Ice Hockey Federation World Junior Championships. Off the ice, he spent five years as the team optometrist for players on the Vancouver Grizzlies.
Before he made his foray into the world of sports, Dr. Boyco started Image Optometry. His first clinic sprouted into 16 locations over the past decade. In addition to filling designer frames with prescription lenses, he and his team of optometrists diagnose diseases such as cataracts and glaucoma. They also investigate recurring headaches, which are often caused by the fact that it’s Groundhog Day, it’s always Groundhog Day.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!