Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Low Cost Equipment: $89 for One Lawn Mower Tune-Up ($199.99 Value)
Buy now from only $89
Discount 55% Off
Technicians inspect the client’s lawn mower to ensure all parts work well, provide a report of findings, and clean it
What You’ll Get
- What’s included:
- Blade sharpening
- Oil change 10w30 – flushing motor and report on condition of old oil
- Replacing spark plug
- Full general inspection with report on all findings
- Inspection of equipment housings, shaft, heat shields, and exterior body
- Inspection of fuses, electrical connections, and wiring and noting any issues
- Inspection of pull start and recoil assembly – advise on rope, retension, spring, clutch, engagement, and return
- Cleaning and inspection of undercarriage
- Inspection of and sharpening cutting blades (replacement blade not included)
- Inspection of all running gear, wheels, cables, and pivot points
- Inspection of intake and exhaust gaskets to ensure carb and exhaust are tight
- Checking spark plug cap and cleaning corrosion
- Servicing air filter – wash, blowout, and oil (replacement air filter not included)
- Inspection and flushing of fuel tank with report on debris in tank
- Inspection and flushing of fuel system
- Inspection and flushing carburetor (carb cleaning and rebuild kit not included)
- Lubing/adjustment of throttle operation, cleaning throttle housings
- Inspection of controls and grips
- Confirming throttle operation
- Adjusting throttle cable free play
- Confirming operation of choke
- Confirming operation of primer ball and gaskets to ensure no leaks/cracks
- Inspection and lubing for drive system with report on condition of belts
- Confirming operation of all safety features – auto shut off, kill switch, etc.
- Confirming operation of all cables and controls
- Final assembly
- Lubing/adjusting all cables and pivot points
- Test run and tune
- Wash and detail
- Groupon deal pricing excludes tax and shop supplies (Tax 12% – Shop supplies Est. $9)
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward taxes, gratuity or delivery fees. Appointment required. This tune up is intended for functional/running rotary lawn mowers in need of annual service. Additional charges may apply for non-running mowers with carburetor or ignition issues. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Low Cost Equipment
1835 56 Street Unit 40, Delta, BC V4L 2M1
Whether the client needs a new hedge trimmer or a lawn mower tune-up, Low Cost Equipment can help. Its staff offers repairs and tune-ups, as well as sells a variety of garden, lawn, and home maintenance equipment. Their goal is to ensure every client leaves their store having found exactly what they needed.
Low Cost Equipment has been serving Tsawwassen and surrounding South Delta areas for over 25 years. Whether you are looking to rent, repair, or buy a new/used piece of equipment we are happy to help. We offer mobile services for emergency situations, and pickup/delivery services. We are a small shop that offers unmatched customer service, quick turn around time, and the most current diagnostic equipment in the industry. We also offer sharpening services for all lawn/garden equipment (chain saws, reel mower blades, hedge trimmers) as well as knives and scissors. We service all major brands of small engine and power equipment
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!