Bubble Waffle Cafe: $23.44 for Three-Course Prix Fixe Dinner for Two or $47.38 for Four with Tea (Up to 45% Off)
Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Bubble Waffle Cafe: $23.44 for Three-Course Prix Fixe Dinner for Two or $47.38 for Four with Tea (Up to 45% Off)
Buy now from only $23.44
Discount 45% Off
Guests can enjoy appetizers, entrees, and bubble waffles for dessert, accompanied by milk tea
What You’ll Get
- Type of food: Asian, bubble waffles
- What’s included:
- One shared appetizer (curry fish ball, fish siu mai, Taiwanese sausage, fried shrimp ball, or fried cuttle fish ball) per two people
- One entree (boneless Hainanese chicken with rice, homemade duck breast with rice, cumin beef rice, cumin lamb rice, cumin pork rice, beef soup noodle, pork soup noodle, lamb soup noodle, fish soup noodle, or veggie soup noodle) per person
- One original bubble waffle per person
- One beverage (original milk tea with pearl or green milk tea with pearl) per person
- Valid any day of the week
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 900+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited 1-day only sale that will expire tonight at midnight (Sunday, April 19, 2020).
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-In only Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Bubble Waffle Cafe
145-10090 152 Street, Surrey, BC V3R 6N7
Bubble Waffle Cafe specializes in delectable and indulgent Pan-Asian street food. Diners can choose from pop-in-your-mouth bubble waffles that are filled with tapioca, or the traditional, crispy Hong Kong waffles drizzled with sweet sauce. They can also enjoy savory fish soup noodles with a wide range of choice for broth and noodle—from the original combo or Szechwan spicy to udon, rice noodles, and thin egg noodles. To top it all off, diners can also grab a milk, green, or black tea to go.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!