Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Whistler and Shannon Falls Tour: $105 for Whistler and Shannon Falls Tour for One Adult or $63 for Child from Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing (Up to 30% Off)
Buy now from only $105
Discount 30% Off
What You’ll Get
- What’s included:
- 10-hour tour
- Up to four hours of exploring, dining, and shopping in Whistler Village
- Shannon Falls Park and Squamish Adventure Centre admission
- Available dates: December 1, 2019 – January 31, 2020.
- Booking Window: Through December 31, 2019
- Departure time: by appointment
- Pick up location is arranged when calling to make a reservation
- Click here to view pick-up locations
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 13+; child tickets valid for customers ages 3–12
- Free admission for children under 3
- The length of the tour: 10 hours
- Notable sights: Shannon Falls, Squamish Adventure Centre, Whistler, and Blackcomb Mountains
- What to bring: camera, water bottle, comfortable clothing and shoes
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Walk-up guests will not be accepted on the tour. Limit 10 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Whistler and Shannon Falls Tour
999 Canada Place Way, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1
Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing started in 1984 as a family business delivering guided tours onboard minibuses. Today, it’s Vancouver’s only sightseeing company to offer Hop-On, Hop-Off, guided tours, charters, Electric Harbour Tours, and a seasonal shuttle to Whistler, along with their newest attraction Dinner in the Sky. With this wide range of products, they are able to create remarkable experiences with over 250,000 guests from all over the world. They are working towards a greener and more sustainable future. And adding electric buses and boats is the first step to achieve their goal in 2023 of becoming the first sightseeing company in Canada with 100% electric vehicles.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!