Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Hastings Reflexology & Steam Sauna: $59 for Combos for Two or $118 for Four (Up to 35% Off)
Buy now from only $59
Discount 33% Off
What You’ll Get
- Type of cuisine: Korean
- Atmosphere: casual
- Reservation required; call for availability
- Valid any day; not valid between 12:00pm – 1:59pm and 6:00pm – 7:29pm daily
- Premium Beef Combo Option includes:
- Starters, such as green salad, shrimp cocktail, a trio of vegetable pancakes, wild mushroom japchae, soybean paste soup, and rice
- BBQ items such as AAA marinated boneless beef short ribs, AAA LA beef short ribs, AAA thin sliced beef marinated, AAA beef rib eye steak
- Ice cream for dessert
- Hwaro Combo Option includes:
- Starters, such as green salad, a trio of vegetable pancakes, wild mushroom japchae, soybean paste soup, and rice
- BBQ items such as AAA thin sliced beef marinated, marinated pork kalbi, tender sliced pork jowl, lemon & herb marinated chicken
- Ice cream for dessert
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required; call for availability. Not valid between 12:00pm – 1:59pm and 6:00pm – 7:29pm daily. Not valid towards tax or tip. No free refills on side dishes or lettuce; may refill for additional charge. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Hwaro Korean Steak House & Raw Bar
1163 Pinetree Way #2048, Coquitlam, BC V3B 8A6
Raw, unchallenged Korean cuisine rules the menu at Hwaro Korean Steak House & Raw Bar. Here, it’s all about high-quality ingredients and even higher quality preparation. The prime-grade meat that hits the grill at Hwaro is aged at the restaurant’s in-house wet aging cooler for optimal tenderness and flavor, while pork is sourced from local heritage farms for a meal that’s simultaneously Canadian and Korean. Classic courses like tartare and braised short ribs are elevated with sides that bring out notes of hidden flavor—think butternut squash purees and soy reductions. Meanwhile, traditional Bibimbop bowls and noodle dishes help keep stomachs full and warm.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!