Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Vancouver Water Adventures: $16.99 for Paddleboard or Kayak Rental. Eight Options Available (Up to 53% Off)
Buy now from only $16.99
Discount 49% Off
What You’ll Get
- Paddleboard Rental location: only at Granville Island
- Kayak Rental location: only at Kitsilano Beach, English Bay Beach
- Must be 10 years or older for kayak rental. Anyone between the ages 10 and 15 must sit in the front of a double kayak with someone 19 years of age or older in the back; must be 16 years or older to ride in a single kayak.
- Must be 12 years or older for paddle-board rentals
- Anyone under the age of 19 must have a parent or legal guardian sign waiver and accompany child out on the water.
- Subject to availability, first come first serve.
- $258 for 2.5-Hour “Ocean Is Yours” Tour on Tandem Jet Ski for Four (Any Day)
This is a limited-time offer. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 8, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must be 12 years or older for paddle-board rentals. Must be 10 years or older for kayak rental. Anyone between the ages 10 and 15 must sit in the front of a double kayak with someone 19 years of age or older in the back; must be 16 years or older to ride in a single kayak. Anyone under the age of 19 must have a parent or legal guardian sign waiver and accompany child out on the water. All Paddleboard options are only redeemable at Granville Island; all Kayak rentals are only valid at Kitsilano Beach and English Bay Beach. All rentals are on a first come first serve basis. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Vancouver Water Adventures
1700 Beach Ave, Vancouver, BC V6E 1V3
Vancouver Water Adventures equips maritime adventurers with wet suits, life jackets, and personal watercraft for exploring the waterways of False Creek and English Bay. The staff stocks a fleet of jet skis, paddleboards, and kayaks, which riders can paddle past beaches and along inlets. In addition to soaking up scenic ocean views and spying on local wildlife, guests can accompany skilled guides on jet ski tours to the area’s most impressive sights. Those operating machines must have a valid driver’s licence, and all passengers must be at least 6 years old without factoring in alternate theories of relativity.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!