Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Vancouver Christmas Market: $17 for Admission for Two Adults. Two Options Available (Up to 29% Off)
Buy now from only $17
Discount 29% Off
What You’ll Get
- The Vancouver Christmas Market features more than 80 huts of authentic German sweets, treats, and treasures, ready to sprinkle Christmas magic all around.
- Dates and times: November 21 to December 24, 2018
- November 21 to December 23: open daily from 11.30 a.m. to 9.30 p.m.
- December 24: open 11.30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Location: Jack Poole Plaza, 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC V6C 3G3
- The market is a non-smoking facility.
- Pets not allowed (service animals are permitted)
- Outside food, drinks, and alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- Age ranges: children must be two or older and no shorter than 36 inches to ride the Carousel
Upgrades available for Purchase at Market: 2018 Season Pass, Unlimited Carousel Day Pass, Limited Edition 2018 Boot Mug, Alcoholic Beverages (not included in the package).
This is a limited 3-day onlysale that will expire at midnight on Monday, November 5, 2018.
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 22, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid Monday through Thursday only: November 22 to December 21, 2017. Admittance is subject to venue capacity. Must be at least 2 years old and 36” tall to ride the Carousel. Additional and Optional Upgrades are Available for Purchase at Market, Including: 2017 Season Pass, Unlimited Carousel Day Pass, Limited Edition 2017 Boot Mug, Alcoholic Beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Vancouver Christmas Market
1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1 (less than a mile)
Inspired by German yuletide traditions, the Vancouver Christmas market creates a colorful Christmas festival complete with authentic German Christmas gifts, savoury food and drink, and a variety of family-friendly entertainment. The market, which began in 2010, has outgrown its original venue and moved to the seaside Jack Poole Plaza, where it can stretch across the plaza’s more than 50,000 square feet of space. Visitors flock to the market every year to grab a drink after work, spend time with friends and family, or check out the market’s cultural activities and entertainment.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!