Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Steveston Seafood House: $82 for Four-Course Prix Fixe Dinner for Two or $164 for Four. Four Options Available (Up to 41% Off)
Buy now from only $82
Discount 41% Off
What You’ll Get
- $82 for Four-course prix fixe dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (Up to $138 value)
- $96 for Four-course prix fixe dinner for two, valid Anyday (up to $138 value)
- $164 for Four-course prix fixe dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $276 value)
- $192 for Four-course prix fixe dinner for four, valid anyday (up to $276 value)
Each dinner includes the following, per pair of diners:
- Choice of two appetizers of salt spring island honey mussels, calamari or beef carpaccio (up to $15 value)
- Two caesar salads or seafood chowders (up to $10 value)
- Choice of two Entrées of red snapper, wild salmon, or schnitzel richmond (up to $35 value)
- Choice of two desserts of vanilla panna cotta with blueberry compote or homemade no churn ice cream (up to $9 value)
View pre-fixe menu here.
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 1,000+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only towards the voucher Pre-fixe menu. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
Steveston Seafood House
3951 Moncton St., Richmond, BC V7E 3A7
Steveston Seafood House’s dedication to using the freshest fish and shellfish makes perfect sense—the restaurant is located in the heart of Canada’s largest fishing port. Those just-sourced ingredients go into nearly every dish on the menu. Thai-influenced bouillabaisse overflows with clams, scallops, and salmon, pounds of Alaskan king crab legs arrive simply steamed and sided with garlic butter, and the selection of just-shucked oysters changes daily. Even the wine list embraces the regional spirit by highlighting bottles from British Columbia.
The maritime atmosphere extends to the dining room’s decor. Paintings of fish and seascapes filled with migrating iceberg herds hang above tables, and accent walls are patterned with a wavy texture reminiscent of flowing water. The elegant ambiance and fine cuisine have won over diners, who have honored Steveston Seafood House with the title of Best Seafood Restaurant in the Richmond Review’s readers’ pools for 12 years in a row.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!