Last Chance Reminder: I originally posted about this deal last week. Here’s a reminder that today is your last chance to buy the deal as expires tonight. At the time of this post, they have sold over 50+ vouchers so don’t miss out!
Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Make It Productions: $8 for One-Day General Admission for 2 or $14 for 4 to Make It! The Handmade Revolution on December 12–16, 2018 (Up to 56% Off)
Buy now from only $8
Discount 50% Off
What You’ll Get
- The convention presents more than 200 artisans offering handmade clothing, accessories, art, home decor, as well as an area with food trucks, a beer garden, and music.
- Location: PNE Forum, 2901 E Hastings St Vancouver, BC V5K 5J1 Canada
- Dates and times:
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 5 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Thursday, December 13, 2018, 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Friday, December 14, 2018, 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Saturday, December 15, 2018, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Sunday, December 16, 2018, 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Free admission for children under 12
This is a limited 3-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Friday, October 26, 2018.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 17, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Make It! The Handmade Revolution
2901 East Hastings St., Vancouver, BC V5K 5J1
Run by founder and designer Jenna Herbut, Make It Productions’s fairs showcase the work of more than 200 Canadian artisans and designers at events Merge magazine has described as “the craft sale for the next generation.” The laid-back emporium—that has received tons of positive press—thrums with the energy of designers such as Laughing Sparrow, Prairie Wilds, and Mad Love Design as they enthusiastically promote their wares. Music serenades ears wandering between booths, and homemade creations from vendors such as Auntie Jean’s Fudge sate hunger with snacks that are as sweet and savory as a love poem written in Worcestershire sauce.
As an extension of her mission to improve designers’ livelihoods, Jenna channels her background in marketing into a parallel venture, Make It! University, which helps artisans hone their business models.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!