Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Aji-Kura Ramen & Sushi: $35 for a Five-Course Japanese Meal for Two or $69 for Four (Up to 37% Off)
Buy now from only $35
Discount Up to 37% Off
What You’ll Get
Choose Between Two Options:
$35 for a Japanese meal for two ($54.59 value)
- Two miso soups
- One order of spicy tuna tartare or salt-baked saba
- One order of truffle tuna carpaccio or truffle salmon carpaccio (8 pieces each)
- One order of takoyaki or Yam Bam Bam, with yam tempura, mayo, and fish roes (6 pieces each)
- Two entrees: ramen or chef’s special roll
$69 for a Japanese meal for four ($109.18 value)
- Four miso soups
- Two orders of spicy tuna tartare or salt-baked saba
- Two orders of truffle tuna carpaccio or truffle salmon carpaccio (8 pieces each)
- Two orders of takoyaki or Yam Bam Bam, with yam tempura, mayo, and fish roes (6 pieces each)
- Four entrees: ramen of chef’s special roll
If they’d like ramen for their entrees, diners have a choice of miso ramen, shoyu ramen, shio ramen, or sashimi cold ramen. If they’d like a sushi roll, they can choose the Snow White roll, 69 roll, I Love U roll, or Sakura roll. View the menu.
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 1,000+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Aji-Kura Ramen & Sushi
5857 Victoria Drive
Vancouver, BC V5P 3W5
Signature dish: sashimi cold ramen, which combines the restaurant’s two specialty styles into one dish
Best roll to order on your anniversary: the I-Love-U roll, with scallops and both spicy and smoked salmon
Sushi techniques: classic, sashimi, nigiri, creative special rolls, and cones
End meals with: a scoop or two of deep-fried mochi ice cream, which not only comes in classic chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry, but also green tea, mango, black sesame, and red bean
Drink this: Ramune soda imported from Japan
Payment preference: cash or debit card.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!