Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Gokudo Shabu Shabu: $24 for a Japanese Lunch Hot-Pot Experience for Two ($46.32 Value)
Buy now for only $24
Discount 48% Off
The Groupon Deal
C$24 for a Japanese lunch hot-pot experience for two (C$46.32 value)
- Seven soup bases (house special, vegetarian, spicy, satay, miso, duck egg & cilantro, milk)
- Mix-and-match 40 pieces of chicken, lamb, sirloin, and pork
- Eight-piece hot pot side order (chef selection)
- Two veggie plates with 12 items each (cabbage, tofu, enoki mushroom, pork ball, fish ball, chikuma, tomato, sweet corn, baby corn, mushroom, fish cake, linguee, vegetarian meat substitute, fried tofu, shrimp, pumpkin)
- Sides (rice, udon, vermicelli)
- Two orders of unlimited drinks, including black tea, green tea, milk tea.
- Two desserts
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 950+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
In a Nutshell
Diners fill individual hot pots with soup bases, meats, and vegetables, creating fresh, hot dishes right at their table
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid for lunch hours only. Not valid for alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Gokudo Shabu Shabu
3779 Sexsmith Rd.
Richmond, BC V6X 3Z9
At Gokudu Shabu Shabu, diners plant themselves in front of individual hot pots filled with various soup bases, including spicy, kimchi, barbecue, miso, curry, and many other concoctions. To these bases, they are free to add their choice of fresh, high-quality meats, seafood, and veggies. Between slurps of soup, diners can try to bend their spoons telepathically or they can simply dig into special side dishes, such as fried tofu, lobster balls, and shrimp dumplings. Such variety has landed Gokudo Shabu Shabu at the top of many restaurant lists. In fact, for the annual Diners’ Choice Awards in 2014, the restaurant was nominated in a staggering 20 categories, including Best Cantonese Restaurant.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!