Reminder Update: I originally posted about this deal yesterday. Here’s a reminder that it’s still available to buy today. At the time of this post, they have already sold over 50+ vouchers so don’t miss out!
Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Panne Rizo: $15 for Gluten-Free Baked Goods, Bread Loaves, or Bread Mixes (Up to 50% Off)
Buy now from only $
Discount 50% Off
Few things are as satisfying as a good meal or the thrum of a crossbow as it sends a bolt into a ham. Hit the spot with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options:
- $15 for one six-visit punch card, with each punch good for $5 worth of gluten-free baked goods, valid at the Vancouver location ($30 value)
- $15 for one six-visit punch card, with each punch good for $5 worth of gluten-free baked goods, valid at the Burnaby location ($30 value)
- $18 for one five-visit punch card, with each punch good for one loaf of gluten-free bread, valid at the Vancouver location ($34.99 value)
- $18 for one five-visit punch card, with each punch good for one loaf of gluten-free bread, valid at the Burnaby location ($34.99 value)
- $11 for three gluten-free bread mixes, valid online only ($20.97 value)
Online orders are valid 48 hours after purchase of the Groupon. Punch cards for loaves are valid for the following varieties: country brown rice loaf, vegan chia loaf, and multigrain five-seed loaf. Loaves sell out quickly every day, so call ahead to ensure availability.
This is a limited 4-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Thursday, August 14, 2014.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
In a Nutshell
All baked goods are gluten-free at this specialty bakery; choose from loaves of bread, bread mixes, or classic baked goods
The Fine Print
Expires 120 days after purchase. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. New customers only. Cannot place online order until 48 hours after purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
177-5489 Byrne Rd
Burnaby, British Columbia V5J 3J1
1939 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia V6J 1C8
Panne Rizo has plenty of fresh baked bread, cookies, pies, and cakes. But unlike most bakeries, there’s no gluten used in any of its products or hidden in the cash register. All recipes are made from scratch with non-hydrogenated oils, yielding flavors of bread as diverse as olive and herb, cheddar and scallion, and cinnamon raisin. Guests looking for a full meal can enjoy turkey or tuna paninis on focaccia bread, cheddar-and-parmesan macaroni and cheese, or daily soups such as butternut squash or african peanut. Gluten-free gourmands named Panne Rizo Vancouver’s best gluten-free bakery in the Georgia Straight Golden Plate awards in 2012 and 2013, and they were selected the Top Cafe of 2014 by Top Choice Awards.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!