Today’s Groupon Vancouver Daily Deal of the Day: Novo Pizzeria and Wine Bar: $91.80 for a Exclusive Five-Course Italian Meal for Two ($137 Value)
Buy now for only $91.80
Discount 32% Off
Enjoy a five-course italian feast for two that includes an antipasti platter with imported meat and your choice of pizza plus dessert
What You’ll Get
- Type of cusine: Italian
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open
- What’s included:
- Cicheto (small bite): burrata, oven-dried tomato, balsamic pearls, pistachio, mint
- Antipasti board: imported acorn-fed Iberico ham, Calabrian-cured sausage, Asiago cheese, Castelvetrano olives, house condiments, pane pugliese
- Pasta: butternut squash ravioli with brown butter and sage OR traditional Carbonara with house-made spaghetti with freshly cracked pepper
- Pizza: Any pizza from the menu
- Shared Homemade dessert: choice of tiramisu with Amarena cherries, Sicilian Cannoli with pistachios, or Nutella calzone with whipped cream and ground hazelnuts
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 1,000+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited 2-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Sunday, September 27, 2020.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.